CONGRATS ALL ROUND! SO WHO MADE NATURAL BEAUTY NEWS’ WHO’S WHO TOP 25 INFLUENCERS FOR 2016 LIST?
One minute it’s summer, the next it’s Natural Beauty News’s Who’s Who Top 25 Natural Beauty Influencers Hot List time again, autumn’s annual celebration of the pioneers, activists, brand founders and leaders in this fast-rising industry sector.
These awards are voted for – your peers vote for you – so thank you from me (at No. 11 again – in the Top 25 for the 5th year if I remember correctly and the second year at No. 11, I’m getting rather comfortable in this spot!)
What is it about No. 11? Just Googled it and apparently 11 represents:
- Higher ideals
The number eleven carries a vibrational frequency of balance. It represents male and female equality. It contains both sun energy and moon energy simultaneously yet holding them both in perspective separate-ness. Perfect balance.
Consequently, constant reoccurances of number eleven in our lives often signal us to be aware of our balance:
- Balance of work and play
- Balance emotion, thought and spirit
- Balance of masculine and feminine aspects
I think I love this number, but before things get too woohoo, on with the Top 25 List…
Bravo to everyone who made the list, for the very first or not the first time, including Amber from Amber’s Beauty Talk (new entry) and WELEDA MD Jayn Sterland (who was at No. 11 in 2014, no less!)
Here’s the full list – including the Retail Award winners, too. Congrats everyone! As a journalist I’m particularly pleased to see people like Amber, Rebecca, Kate Humble and Sarah Stacey in this Top 25 because without these journalists and bloggers who spend so much time, energy and passion spreading the word, small organic brands might not become bigger ones, and green beauty would grow more slowly. We – like Natural News and its health and beauty shows – are the people who get the word out.
As it is, green beauty is alive and well and thriving (just watch out for those greenwashers), and what a great note to kick off autumn on. Thank you again if you voted for me and here’s that much-coveted annual list!
THE LIST – 2016/17.
The 2016 Who’s Who in natural beauty top 25 personalities (as voted for by the industry) are:
- Jayn Sterland – Weleda
- Sonia White – Lovelula
- Luke & Kirstie Sherrif – Pinks Boutique
- Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
- Graeme Hume – Pravera
- Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile
- Tabitha James Kraan – Tabitha James Kraan
- Sarah Brown – Pai Skincare
- Francesca Morgante – NATRUE
- Dr Cristina Llamas-Rey – Naturisimo
- Fiona Klonarides – Beauty Shortlist
- Janey Lee Grace – broadcaster & journalist
- Catkin Wemyss-Bodmer – BRYT Skincare
- Noelle O’Connor – TanOrganic
- Imelda Burke – Content Beauty
- Kate Humble – Humble Beauty / broadcaster
- Amber Felce – Ambers Beauty Talk
- Jo Chidley – Beauty Kitchen
- Dr Mariano Spiezia – Inlight Organic Skincare
- Michell Thew – Cruelty Free International
- Lauren Bartley – Soil Association
- Rebecca Goodyear – Biteablebeauty.com
- Sarah Stacey – author and editor
- Lorraine Dallmeier – Formula Botanica
- Sascha Layne – Freshious Life & Beauty
The Natural Beauty Retail Awards 2016
Highlighting the valuable contributions and support of retailers to the vibrant natural and organic beauty market, the Natural Beauty Retail Awards celebrate the industry’s dedication and innovations in offering their customers a great retail experience, at the same time as promoting natural and organic beauty for all.
“The standard of excellence within the natural beauty industry has never been higher,” comments Julia Zaltzman, editor of Natural Beauty News. “With product innovations, customer care and consumer awareness all at the forefront of this pioneering sector, we are proud to be able to highlight those who are truly trailblazing within their categories.”
The Natural Beauty Retail Awards 2016 winners are:
- Best Supermarket – Waitrose
- Best Chain Store – Holland & Barrett
- Best Department Store – Debenhams
- Best Online Retailer – Lovelula
- Best Branded Store – Beauty Kitchen
- Best Independent Retailer – Amaranth
Read today’s (September 27, 2016) full Who’s Who Top 25 news story over at NATURAL NEWS HERE