STUDIO 10 BEAUTY and #LGFB team up for a ‘Buy One, Give One’ Win-Win!
If I had to single out my top 10 Give Back organisations changing the face of beauty, LGFB would be right up there with the best of them.
We’ve all met the dreaded C-word cancer on our journey, either face to face or in a more six degrees of separation way. I can’t think of anyone who hasn’t been affected by the disease we all want to obliterate for once and for all.
Grace Fodor, founder of Studio 10 makeup (Best Makeup Brand 2016, Beauty Shortlist Awards) isn’t just one of the UK’s leading beauty experts, she’s also a give-back person. Activist, fund-raising brands that give back wield the most tremendous and positive power to change lives for the better and Studio 10 is one of these.
Innovative, award-winning British makeup brand Studio 10’s founder, Grace Fodor
Two of Grace’s friends have bravely faced the “Big C” recently, spurring Grace to partner with cancer charity Look Good Feel Better, a lifeline and self-esteem saviour. Helping restore confidence in women who’ve lost the features that once defined them – hair, eyebrows, lashes – one brilliant lip gloss or eyebrow pencil at a time.
Meet STUDIO 10’s BROW LIFT PERFECTING LINER, the much-loved eyebrow pencil Caroline Hirons calls her “most used eye pencil” (Instagram @CarolineHirons 24/04/16)
Studio 10’s “star of the LGFB show” is this dual-ended paraben-free Brow Lift Perfecting Liner – its unique “ash” toned shade mimics hair (no, you don’t want a bright chestnut eyebrow pencil!) and it “colour adjusts” to suit you, depending on how hard you press when you apply it. Much loved by beauty editors, bloggers and makeup artists, it has quickly become the media darling of the eyebrow world – no mean feat in a beauty climate where eybrows have been headlining recently.
Here’s the FAB bit:
1. BUY ONE for yourself (or a friend who’s going through cancer treatment?) and Studio 10 will DONATE ONE, worth £22, to LGFB.
2. And/or you can TEXT BROW10 to 70070 donate £1 to LGFB too.
Popping into M&S soon? Studio 10’s best-selling Brow Lift Perfecting Liner is now at Marks & Spencer or get yours from Studio 10 online and get 20% OFF using code LGFB20 at checkout:
5 Reasons We Love It (just in case you were wondering!)
Caroline Hirons loves it and we do too…why?
1) Studio 10 have got the texture just right. Creamy, long-lasting – and smudge proof.
2) It’s got Vitamin E to soothe and hydrate but it’s paraben-free. #thankyou
3) It truly is a “natural” effect brow pencil, which works even on the sparsest or even NO brows.
4) It’s not an orangey-based brown…it’s natural ash. A lot of brow pencils are too “brown” if that makes sense? When you contrast an often more red/orange-based brown colour with your hair, it doesn’t work. But with a more ash tone (very high end brow pencils tend to be much more “ash”) the colour works flawlessly – and looks more natural against – your hair. Ask a good makeup artist about this one!
5) D is for Double-ended, so you’ve got your brow colour on one end and your highlighter on the other – taking up less room in the makeup bag.
And one more
6) The more pressure you apply it with, the more you build up the colour, so it’s perfect for very sparse/hardly there or no brows (post-chemo/radiotherapy or alopecia) as you can build up gradually to get “your brow look” that feels and looks right for you.
WALK the #SWALK on Sunday 12 June – see you at the Start Line!
(sponsored by Marks & Spencer)
The Studio 10 Team will be walking the #SWALK with #LGFB digital ambassadors, beauty bloggers Lily Pebbles and Anna Gardner (Vivianna Does Makeup) around beautiful Denbies Vineyard in the idyllic Surrey countryside.
Want to join them?
You can do 6k or 12k and start anytime between 8.30am and 11am. Jane Felstead, Binky’s mum (Made In Chelsea) will be there, too (she’s a Studio 10 brow pencil fan as well).
It promises to be a great day out, helping raise funds, walking in stunning surroundings and you’ll have a chance to dip into some new beauty, too, at the Beauty Village*
TO SIGN UP go to: http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk/fundraising/swalk
Tickets are £20 (or £5 for kids under 14) and your ENTIRE ENTRY FEE goes directly to Look Good Feel Better.
*The Beauty Village will feature M&S Beauty, Beautique MediSpa, The Perfume Shop, Dermalogica and Bareminerals plus more…
ABOUT “LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER”
The only international cancer support charity, LGFB provides practical services for women, men and teenagers suffering from the visible side effects from cancer treatment.
Anyone undergoing treatment for cancer face many challenges, not least among these is the effect on their appearance and self-esteem.
LGFB is a cause very close to Studio 10 founder Grace’s heart. Two of her friends suffered terribly with cancer this year and she is mindful and thankful every day that they’ve pulled through.
For more info, watch the campaign video below and you can literally see what a difference they can make…
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
BUY YOUR “BROW WOW” PENCIL AT STUDIO 10 BEAUTY (don’t forget to enter the code LGFB20 for 20% OFF the RRP £22) and while your new Brow Lift Perfecting Liner wings its way to you, Studio 10 will donate one more to Look Good Feel Better…every brow pencil sold, helps!
You can also help by texting BROW10 £1 to 70070.
It’s a win-win. Look good and help someone who *really* needs a boost feel good and look better, too.
We’ll raise an eyebrow to that!