OSKIA Renaissance Hand Cream
We were going to include OSKIA’s borderline incredible rose-scented hand cream in a “Too Good Not To Share Now” pre-Awards post but we didn’t. Because it deserves its own post, so impressed were we during the testing run-up to our Awards (Friday 7 March for those who’ve been cave dwelling).
This is a “beyond” the usual hand cream formula hand cream – it’s extremely silky, sinks in, so you can drive the kids to school without slithery steering wheel syndrome on crisp mornings, or slap it on at night and leave it on for a nourishing rose and chamomile treat. And it smells of summer roses.
More than your usual hand cream, this is more like an anti-ageing for your face product with nutrients…but for hands, tackling hydration, helping to reduce pigmentation and age spots, boosting radiance, cell renewal and elasticity.
Here’s what’s in it:
- A blend of Macademia Seed and Rosa Canina Oils, rich in omegas, improves hydration and elasticity.
- Swiss Garden Cress reduces pigmentation and age spots to even tone and improve radiance.
- Butterbur and Shea butter soothe and help reduce inflammation.
- Gentle organic AHAs from passionflower, lemon, grape andpineapple benefit ageing concerns by improving suppleness and hydration.
- Pomegranate extract enhances the lipid barrier function to protect and maintain moisture.
- A bio-available blend of magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and silicon stimulate cell-renewal for anti-ageing benefits.
NUTRIENTS/MINERALS: Omegas 3, 6 & 9, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Silicon
If you’re in the market for a “beyond hand cream”, this might have your name on it.