WHAT’S NEW AT ELEMIS?
Elemis is celebrating 18 years with QVC this month. Seriously, where does the time go?
This summer Elemis seems to have launched one temptation after the next…it’s more like what isn’t new at Elemis at the moment. There’s lots to dive into, so here are some of our favourites. By the way, FeelUnique.com have a free Elemis gift on at the moment, if you spend £50 you’ll get a 4-piece FREE DE-STRESS ME KIT worth £25 and the fab foursome comes in an Elemis wash bag.
1. So first up is the new Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow Body Scrub, £36.50/480g. If you’re a fan of Elemis’s Frangipani Monoi range, this might have your name on it. It’s a really rich, thick milky-coloured, coconut oil-based Salt Glow which melts on skin, nourishing it with mineral rich salts and veiling it with Elemis’s distinctive Tahitian Monoi and Frangipani fragrance. (Did you know Frangipani flowers won’t burn, except in extremely high temperatures? And that the Frangipani – aka “plumeria”- is the flower of the city of Palermo in Sicily? Apparently.)
If you’re prepping skin for the summer hols and like a good, nourishing exfoliator with an exotic “honeymoon fragrance” hit, this will hit the mark. And when you’ve used it all up, the heavy glass jar would make a nice new home for your bath salts, cotton wood pads or a place to corral all those random bath melts that have gone astray in the bathroom cupboard.
2. Elemis Sp@Home Skin Nourishing Body Scrub £28.50/200ml Another silkier-skin-for-summer exfoliator, but this time Elemis uses rice and bamboo to gently polish the skin along with sweet almond, macadamia, and wheat germ oils for the nourishing, conditioning part. If you prefer your body scrubs without a “signature scent” then this milk protein based, vitamin rich with organic oat extract is an effective skin soother, smoothing away the old skin cells – goodbye dull, hello glow. And if your hands look as if they’re fast approaching “un certain age” – why are they such an age giveaway (like our necks?!) try this on them.
3. Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm (Anti-Ageing) £32.50/50ml – haven’t tried this, but it’s one of the newest Elemis launches.
4. We have tried – and loved – Elemis’ new plant oil and flower ex-rich cleansing balm, if you’re hunting for a new cleansing balm and want to give it a go, it’s a good one: Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm £39.50/105g
5. Elemis White Flowers Eye and Lip Makeup Remover £19/125g. This new sensitive eye/waterproof-mascara-no-problem makeup remover is on our to-try list, so we can’t report back (yet) have you tried it? Elemis have formulated it with peony and white tea extracts and it seems to help condition lashes…so if you are using it, let us know what you think?