TRACEY ROBINSON at VERT PR’s 5 Green Beauty Products she’s loving right now
Green yes. Gorgeous yes. Few people have their finger so close to the organic beauty pulse as Tracey Robinson, founder of Vert PR, and it’s something that comes naturally considering she heads up a boutique agency that looks after natural, organic and ethical beauty and health brands. Her credentials are so green they’re almost neon, so it’s no surprise she was voted into the Top 10 Who’s Who, Natural Beauty Yearbook 2013 by her peers.
When we heard that our favourite beauty oil by Udo’s Choice (one of Vert’s clients) is now at Liberty’s, we were curious to find out which brands Tracey is currently loving – including one we’d never heard of, called Therapi.
So here are her Top 5 (well…six!) faves right now:
- Therapi – this is my ‘one to watch’ and caught my eye at the industry’s annual must-visit event, the Natural & Organic Products Show. Tanya, the creator of this new honey skincare line, is a beekeeper herself and has skin you can’t help but covet! Their Ultra Radiance Cream hasn’t yet launched, but the sample pot I tried completely wowed me and I will be first in line to place an order when the site goes live!
- Not sure if this counts as a beauty brand per sé but for me, good nashers are really important as I do tend to flash them rather a lot! Ever since I started using Aloe Dent toothpastes about 10 years ago, I have had an almost clean bill of dental health. In fact, two different dentists have said that “whatever I’m doing, to keep doing it” and I totally attribute this to my choice of toothpaste – in fact, I’m borderline obsessed with it to the point no other toothpaste will do!
- Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend – a Beauty Shortlist winner for good reason! Adding this to my daily diet in my morning smoothies or my favourite mashed avocado brunch mix (avo + lemon + parsley + black pepper + Udo’s dolloped on to a lightly toasted bruschetta) has made a noticeable difference to my skin’s overall health – to nab the very words from The Beauty Shortlist’s mouth – it really is a ‘Winter Wonder Worker’, and Spring and Summer and Autumn…..
- Pinks Boutique Anti-Ageing Serum – I’ve tried many serums but this one packs the greatest punch for me and I’m not alone as it is also the recipient of a prestigious Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Award. A professional spa brand hand made in the UK by qualified therapists and with a strong ethical sourcing and traceability policy, Pinks Boutique is a shining example of a beauty brand that proves its entirely possible to create high performance luxury organic skincare, and why they are the brand of choice for discerning spa managers and therapists at locations such as The May Fair, The Scarlet, Amanyara, The Potting Shed Spa and Chewton Glen. (Editor’s note – their massage candles are out of this world!!)
- Bodhi – my new love affair with all things Bodhi makes it nigh on impossible to choose one favourite product from this young and definitely going places British artisan brand – in fact, I don’t think I can do it! The beautifully-scented body washes are the first product I turn to of a morning and I love the sensorial ‘high’ the different fragrances bring to start my day (Editor’s note: Winner, Best Shower Gel 2013, Beauty Shortlist Awards).