URBAN DECAY SMOKED 24/7 GLIDE ON EYE PENCIL SET
What if an eye pencil came in six dark, delicious AW12/13 colours, was moisturising, stayed on all day… and glided on (glid, slid?) like a dream?
I’m a big fan of Urban Decay’s Glide On eyeliner pencils because they hit that sweet spot of giving great definition and being smooth and easy to apply – no dragging-across-the-eyelids, like driving with the hand brake on. I wear Zero (black) quite a lot, switching over to Smog (a warm, coppery brown) in summer when black eyeliner looks a bit harsh on me, as if I’ve just dropped out of the Rio Carnival.
If you’re on the hunt for some new eyeliner shades, this 6 travel size set of jewel shades works out at about £4.30 each, a great way to have a stash of shades at the ready at a beauty steal price of £26. There’s a new dark green/blue shade, Mainline, a deep aubergine with a satiny finish, Empire – both in line with this season’s new blue/emerald/purple trend, plus the fabulous Uzi, a gunmetal taupe infused with silver glitter which is gorgeous, too:
- Uzi 0.8g – Gunmetal taupe with silver micro glitter back by popular demand.
- Zero 0.8g – Award winning and best-selling, zealous black.
- Demolition 0.8g – The darkest brown matte.
- Smog 0.8g – Warm, deep metallic brown copper new to this collection.
- Empire 0.8g – Dark aubergine with a satin finish back by popular demand.
- Mainline 0.8g – Dark green/blue matte new to this collection.