New Jo Malone opens in Covent Garden
Covent Garden just got better! And where better than London’s creative “garden” neighbourhood for the brand new Jo Malone London Boutique that opened this week on King Street?
We were lucky enough to get a luxurious sneak peek sniff of Jo Malone’s Velvet Rose & Oud Cologne Intense last week…it’s a fragrant dark syrupy rose, luxurious and absolutely exquisite, deep, rich and sensual…look out for the review coming soon.
Meanwhile, here are our Top 5 Jo Malone picks for summer, now that Britain feels more like the Med!
1) English Pear & Freesia (light, uplifting and crisp, originally launched two autumns ago but works beautifully in summer too)
2) French Lime Blossom – fresh and very early summer morning in the south of France.
3) Red Roses. Pure rose, a British summer classic.
4) Lime Basil & Mandarin, 21 this year (a timeless original we can never get enough of).
5) Limited Edition Plum Blossom, launched last month, a mix of cerise, yellow plum and quite gorgeous.