ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY – Wind & Cold Therapy
If you’re reading this looking out at a winter wonderland and dry lips and hands plague you at this time of year, read on…here’s a ski/snow/sun winter skincare star we’ve only just got our hands on. And we’re loving it.
What is it? A potent cocktail of botanicals rich in the ‘tree-of-life’ oil which is a mega source of essential fatty acids to help hydrate and repair over-dry hands, protect lips and also nails/cuticles. (Smells lovely and it’s totally non-greasy, so two extra thumbs up).
What’s in it?
- Keratin – conditioning agent for both hands and nails.
- Buriti ‘Tree of Life’ and Argan Oil – highly hydrating, nourishing, protective.
- Rosa Mosqueta which has 75% essential fatty acids and high doses of Vitamin A and E, to help treat sun damage, sunburn, stretch marks and scars. Helps replenish and rebuild skin tissue and with high absorbency levels is a superb tissue hydrator which helps restore moisture frequently lost by climate and environmental conditions.
- Macadamia Oil has the richest known botanical source of Omega 7 Palmitoleic acid which helps replenish the skins naturally occurring lipids so that optimum hydration levels can be maintained.
- Shea Butter (found in many of the best hand creams) this intensively hydrates and soothes parched skin.
- Fresh Pumpkin Cells to protect, repair and soothe the skin.
Pack this in the bag if you’re heading for the ski slopes, this one’s a keeper.
ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY “Wind and Cold Therapy” botanical reparative formula for hands, cuticles and lips.