LIZ EARLE New! Sheer Skin Tints SPF15
We’ve got one Beige 02 Sheer Skin Tint to give away in our October prize draw! Follow us @BeautyShortlist on Twitter before October 10th to be in it to win it!
Aha! When Liz Earle launch something new there’s a fair chance it’ll become one of their hero products like their Hot Polish Cleanser and Superskin Moisturiser.
I’m tipping their new Sheer Skin Tints to follow suit.
Much more than “just” a tinted moisturiser, it ticks a lot of boxes. It has:
- Borage, avocado oil, silica and Vitamin E
- A useful SPF15 (we need SPF protection even in winter although you’ll need stronger protection if you’re in the sun of course)
- Comes in 3 shades – Bare 01 (fair), Beige 02 (medium) and Beach 03 (medium to dark)
- When you order Liz Earle will send you 3 samples. Test the samples first and if it’s not the right shade for you, send back the product and they’ll send you the right shade. So if you can’t get to a store to test them you can still buy risk-free, online. See them here: http://uk.lizearle.com/make-up/sheer-skin-tint-spf15.html
- Offers great coverage but it’s light, non-greasy and enhances radiance.