New – REN Radiance Perfecting Serum
REN have done it again. Meet their brand new Radiance range, which renews, revives and is tailor-made to give skin a new radiance. There are four members of the Radiance family: a Micro Polish Cleanswer, Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Resurfacing AHA Concentrate and Radiance Perfecting Serum which we’re looking at here. (You can use them together or separately).
So why is this serum different?
Firstly, REN have said hi to hyaluronic acid again (it features in their Hydra Calm Youth Defence as well as others in the REN range). Tricky to spell but easy to see why it’s a super skin hydrator, it holds 1,000 times its weight in water. I’m a huge fan of hyaluronic beauty products and they’re among the easier skin superstars to test because results show quickly and are obvious. Skin plumps up, looks fresher and slightly less lined….basically like you just got a great night’s sleep.
As Beauty Shortlist followers know, we’re slightly fanatical about checking labels and you can have a look here:
http://www.renskincare.com/p/3386/Radiance+Perfecting+Serum (Orange flower water, bergamot, lingonberry, pineapple, grapefruit and ginseng extracts are just some of the stars of the show – we’re loving the line up!)
REN Radiance Perfecting Serum features these Bio Actives:
- Glabridin from Licorice, which calms inflammation
- Tyrosinase Inhibitors from Wild Canadian Rumex (protects blood vessels and helps decongest and stop swelling, also reduces hyperpigmentation)
- Vitamin C from Ascorbyl Lipovector regulate skin pigmentation to reduce age spots and correct skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid from Yeast plumps and intensively hydrates skin. It holds 1,000 times its weight in water, so it’s ultra-hydrating and it’s also produced naturally in the body
- Glycogen from Fruit Sugar and Magnesium from Olivine boost skin energy and radiance